Ivanka Trump Biography: 20 Things About Donald Trump First Daughter
Ivanka Trump, an American businesswoman was born in Manhattan, New York city on October 30, 1981. She was a second child of Ivana, a Czech-American model and Donald Trump, who became the 45th president of United States in 2017.
She was born from the first wife of Donald Trump Sr. Ivana, whom he married in 1977 and got divorced in 1991. Besides Ivanka they had two more children together, Donald John Trump Jr and Eric Frederick Trump. Ivanka also has one half brother named Barron Trump who was born with Donald third wife and one half sister Tiffany Trump born with Trump’s second marriage.
She was the first Jewish member in the family. Here are some interesting facts about US president first daughter:
- She serves as a Senior Advisor to the President since 2017.
- She has an estimated net worth of $300 million, which is one of the wealthiest in her family.
- When her parents divorced in 1992 she was only 10 years old.
- She was featured in some well known women’s interest publication like Harper’s Bazaar, Forbes Life, Town & Country, Golf Magazine and Vogue.
- Besides Jimmy Kimmel’s Live she has also appeared in the fifth and sixth season of her father’s owned television program The Apprentice.
- When Ivanka Trump was 15 years old, she co-hosted Miss Teen USA Pageant.
- She also appeared as a guest judge in the third and fourth season of Project Runaway’s.
- In 1997, she also featured on the cover of the teen magazine Seventeen.
- She is married to real estate developer Jared Kushner and both of them together have assets of more than $750 million.
- Ivanka Trump and her husband Kushner made a guest appearance in Season 4 Episode 6 of Gossip Girl.
- She donated $1000 to the presidential of Senator Hillary Clinton in 2007.
- She was raised as a Christian but during her marriage with Kushner she converted to Judaism.
- She had her own Ivanka Trump fashion items which she was selling in many famous US stores.
- Derek Lam, a popular fashion designer accused her for stealing his shoe designs in 2011.
- Her fashion line was also accused by PETA in 2016 for using fur from rabbits.
- In 2017 customers boycott her line of fashion products. Fashion stores chain like Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom drpped her products citing “poor sales”.
- She is a mother to three children’s, two sons Joseph Frederick Kushner, Theodore James Kushner and one daughter maned Arabella Rose Kushner.
- She auditioned for the role of “Cosette” in the Hugh Jackman starring movie “Les Miserables” but it did not work out.
- She is the author of two books, The Trump Card: Playing to Win in Work and Life and Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success.
- Ivanka Trump is very close friend of Chelsea Clinton, who is the daughter of her father’s rival Hillary Clinton.