Barron Trump Biography: 10 Things About Donald Trump Youngest Son
Barron William Trump is Donald Trump youngest child and an only child of Melania Trump. He was born on March 20, 2006. His father Donald Trump Sr. is a 45th president of the United States and mother Melania is a former model and businesswoman.
He has two half brothers (Donald John Trump Jr. and Eric Frederick Trump) and two half sisters (Ivanka Trump and Tiffany Trump).
Barron looks just like his father in personality. Here are some unknown facts about Donald Trump youngest son:
- Barron Trump is 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 68 kg. His body measurements are 37-30-34 inches and bicep size is 15.5 inches.
- He speaks fluent English and Slovene. He is also learning French.
- He was baptized at Episcopal Church of Bethesda-by-the-Sea in Palm Beach, Florida.
- Barron Trump has made an appearance in the shows like The Apprentice and The Oprah Winfrey Show.
- He has his own floor in the Manhattan Trump Tower with living room, kitchen, nanny room and mother’s room. The value of the that floor is approximately $100 million.
- He is the only ‘first son’ of the White House in the past 54 years. The previous one was JFK Jr. in 1961.
- He is the most searched celebrity children of the United States and his mother Melania Trump has nicknamed him”Little Donald”.
- Barron Trump loves football and played as a midfielder at RFK Stadium in the U-12 team.
- He was playing peek-a-boo with Ivanka Trump youngest son on the day his dad was inaugurated.
- He is the first president child to attend St. Andrew’s Episcopal School instead of Sidwell Friends.